Thursday, April 17, 2008

Why is this life so crazy at times !!

Mixed feelings are flowing in my mind! I had a very good morning today when my better half woke up with me in good mood because, I had obeyed her like a little lamb..whatever she wanted me to do in her life.

We talked about family,
we talked about our kids..
we talked about life and its complexities in a brief.

Then I went for my morning walk in the terrace !

Today I carried my camera along with and clicked few shots of a white dove who just sat there effortlessly for me to shoot.

Then I had a nice chat for few minutes with another good friend of mine were we have exchanged laughter!

I did not really realize the importance of the day till my sister reminded me of it. It is 17th April 2008.

It was another 17th April in the year 1977, we lost our father. This was a reminder of a traumatic childhood we had as "fatherless children".
Also I heard another news.. while driving to my office, while talking to a friend of mine, she explained me about one of her friends, a girl, who lost her husband in a peculiar situation.

Inter Caste marriage, both families not agreeing to it, then marrying against their wishes, husband meeting an accident, loosing his feet, ultimately committing suicide!! What a trauma !!

Again another shocking news.. I had to listen to.. that was too much for the day.. Got a chance to talk to some one who was away from us for long, realised about a tragedy happened in their life. Again was thinking about the intricacies and complexities of this life ! That was again too much to handle.

Sometimes I think, why is innocent people become victims of fate ?
Why is it that sometimes undeserving (again a perception!) people are there at helms of affairs and making a mockery of things!

Is this the life-cycle of the human civilisation that there are no real Rules that applies whatsoever be the deeds we do ... however good or bad we are !!

Is that really true that what we need to face is that what we really deserve ??

No comments: